Thursday, March 25, 2010

On my fifth night of not being able to sleep I decided to share my thoughts with the world.
This week has been a real eye opener to me and a week I will probably never forget.
I have realised that when something comes between two people it never leaves. Two people who are deeply inlove but can't let go of a past occurance. This is unfortunate in this life as something as stupid as a past mistake can change everything. I choose to live by the motto forgive and forget while clearly others do not. I was asked to change my friends and my way of living which I have greatly found over the last year. I would not change myself for anyone.

Since starting uni this year my eyes have been opened up to many different things. One of these been culture. I have always seen Australia as a multiculture nation but never have I been in a small space with so many different nationalites. I feel lucky I was brought up in Australia and even luckier Newcastle, I live in a safe environment and I am healthy the main things in life. It makes me upset when I hear people whining about little things when others go through much worse every single day.

Also this week I have realised I really don't understand people. I don't understand why some people do stupid things or hurt people. I guess I am still really young in this world and still only see the good in people. I wish I could understand why certain people make certain decisions but I guess I will never know.

I am really happy I have made alot of new friends at uni and this has made my week quite bearable and I hope I have made some friends for life. I have had a really positive outlook on life lately and hope it continues to stay around with me through positive people.

I'm not even sure this is going to be read but it feels good to share my feelings to the world... until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment