Thursday, April 1, 2010

easter

It's the end of the week and the start of the easter long weekend.
Worked from 2-5 and I have never seen Coles soooo busy. Do people really think they will starve to death if they don't eat for one day? I think it's what Australia should do to reduce it's obsity rate. Also drivers. Are they for fucken real? I don't think I have seen as many bad drivers on the road today then I have in my life. Lets just break for no reason or lets do 50 in a 60 zone.

Theres my winge for the week now on to some positive bits. =]
I'll start with uni which I am currently loving. I have had a bundle of assignments and exams this week which I am proud I kept ontop of and feel I did pretty good in.
People are just genuinely nicer and more decent at uni and it makes it pleasent to be there. Sitting next to a random and suddenly you are best friends and feels like you have known eachother for years. Much easier to focus on study when I am happy in the place.

The end of the week and I still don't understand why some people say or do things they don't mean. I can't understand why he says something but then does the opposite why can't people just say what they feel? How can you be in a relationship but be inlove with someone else?
I think I have come to realise that people me included hide from the truth to shelter from being hurt as we all have felt the pain it brings and the lingering memory it leaves behind the unseen scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment