Sunday, July 11, 2010

The sky is the limit

Feeling pretty slack that I haven't blogged in a while but been super busy with life and now having a boyfriend. I love how happy he makes me by doing the simplest of things and I love making him as happy.

Life seems to be falling into place now and it's so good :)
I no longer look back only forward. I love this place where I'm at and hope to stay in it aslong as possible.

Queensland is only 9 days away now and I'm so excited! I can't wait for the themeparks to feel the adrenaline rush, the long days of bargin shopping and spending time with Laura. I still remember the day 11 weeks ago that we booked our flights and can't believe just how quick it's come around.

Too happy to have anything to rant about. =D
LOVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment