Sunday, July 4, 2010

Million Dollar Bill

Nothing is better then pure happiness, and I don't think I've been this happy ever. I have finally put my needs before others and shed all the drama from my life. I feel like this is a new chapter in my life and it's a book I don't wanna put down.

Seems like new doors are opening up for me all around but I'm waiting for that one I really wanna explore further. After having offers to move to the other side of the country and to join a government I am still wanting one more. After progressing through to the 2nd round lets hope I can get the one I really want.

Worked last night for the first time in a while and I had some of the cutest old people come through. Sometimes I want to just sit and talk with them and hear about their life stories and the struggles they lived through. I love that they can barely walk but still come down for that bottle of milk and bread.

Only two weeks and two days till Laura and I escape the bubble and have a little fun in QUEENSLAND! Really excited to just get away with someone I have so much fun with!

I have the greatest people in my life at this moment in time and cerish them more than anything. I don't always let them know how much they mean to me and let people slip out of my life but will not have this happen again.

Loving; Life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment