Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rollercoaster

6 weeks ago I was a totally different person. Monday the 20th of October life as I knew it changed. Who would've thought I would find an amazing job with the most amazing people I have ever met. Openning week at my new job was the most intense week of my life. Working 10 hour days involving heavy lifting and learning the ropes.

I had the opportunity to work closely with some of the companies finest from all over Australia. Seeing these amazing people working and having so much passion really had inspired me for the better. I've made close friends with these people and having them have such a big impact on my life and then have to leave has left me feeling empty and missing them so so much!

The last 2 weeks have been some of the best times of my life and I could't imagine not knowing these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment