Monday, November 15, 2010

In life we struggle as individuals

What I feel I let myself down on in life is not telling the people I care and love about in my life just how much I cherish their friendship. I wish I could express my feelings for these people easily just so they know. What scares me the most is unexpectedly leaving this world and leaving things unsaid.

The last few days haven't been the best for me but I love having people around who make things so much better. Life is about the company you keep but unfortunately we are also forced to be around people who we don't necessarily have things in common with. It's hard to spend so much time wishing you weren't near someone but I guess it's just a common part of life.

Recently an old friend has re-entered my life and it makes me really happy. I have learnt differences can be resolved and once you make a connection with someone it's difficult to let go. I have also learnt time does heal pain.

Shopping has become an epic addiction. New shoes, clothes and jewellery almost daily.
An amazingly random shopping trip to Sydney ended in a new favourite t-shirt and jeans and a new love for the city. Spending Melbourne Cup watching the race that stops the nation on the top level of David Jones and having my horse win was an amazing way to spend the day with one of my best friends.

I still can't believe just how good my life is at this moment in time I just wish I could freeze time for a bit longer as I'm terrified of loosing all that I've got.

Recently a friend, boyfriend, son and brother was lost from my community. It was a shocking tragedy that has really impacted on me and those around me. I am so saddened by what has happened but really learning to appreciate each day as it comes. For those who were close to him have really being hit hard especially for such a young and a sudden accident. I hope this has made all of us stronger in each and every way and makes us closer as a whole.

I love my life and everyone in it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment