Friday, June 25, 2010

Don't be afraid to fall

How can it be so easy to fall asleep in his arms? Is it because they offer protection and assurance that everything will be okay or because he kisses me on the forehead just as I'm drifting off or because my hand snuggles right into his.

Finally finished uni for this semster and soon will be putting in for my deferring. After 4 very spread exams I am very glad that it's finally holidays. What I can't believe is it's less than 4 weeks till Queensland. Where did the time go?

I really can't believe how much my life is pretty much a season of The Hills but unfortunately I'm not getting paid or put on TV. It's crazyyy but makes me laugh at the same time. I don't know why people would want drama in their life, simple is soo much better!

Loving the connections I am currently having around me. Some people I would never expect turn out to be some of the best people around and I hope they stay around and yes I'm talking about you Miss Elli :)

I'm finally ready to fall into the unknown to make mistakes and really live life.

CurrentlyLoving; Snuggles, Holding hands, Heater, The Hills <3

No comments:

Post a Comment