Sunday, September 5, 2010

After not blogging for over a month I feel I owe it to myself to let everything out. Lately I have been going from up to down pretty dramatically. One minute I can be totally happy then one little thing just puts me in the worst mood.

Exciting things have happened in 2 months. Got the part-time job I was really hoping for, Attended my boyfriend's sisters beautiful wedding and booked another trip to Queensland.

After deferring Uni for the rest of the year and declining 2 job offers I was starting to worry I had made the wrong decisions. A month and a half after my second interview and no word I had given up hope for the job I was hoping to get. Randomly I had a missed call and voicemail informing me that I had infact gotten the position. I am really happy and can't wait to start this new chapter of life and hopefully it will take me places I had only dreamed of.

I spent last weekend in Wollongong for my boyfriend's sisters wedding and the first wedding I have ever been to and it was absolutly beautiful. From the dress, to flowers, to music everything turned out perfectly and I do wish enternal happiness for the Bride and Groom and I am extremely jealous of their 5 week hunnymoon overseas!

Queensland for the third time this year but this time will be a more romantic getaway with just me and Zachary. I am really excited as its my first trip away with a boyfriend and I can't wait to have lots of fun for the weekend!

Saturday was my netball grandfinal. After an intense semi which ended in extra time we were vsing our biggest rival once again. After heavy rain and wet courts we still played and unfortunatly things this time just didn't go our way and we sadly lost by only 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment