Friday, September 24, 2010

The week that was

The start to the week started off with a bang. Two major life changes. Boyfriend broke up with me and I started my new job. It's funnily ironic that the worst and the best happened on the same day. After the inital shock of the break-up I am now okay. I am adjusting to life without him but miss him terribly. I'm glad it's happened but it sucks that it had to.


My job is the BEST job in the whole world. I have become part of a new family. Everyone is so unique and accepting to everyones differences and I love waking up every morning and spending the whole day interacting with them. This amazing opportunity is what has got me through this tuff time and I feel so incredibly lucky. I am also so lucky that where I have been blessed to do my core training is in the heart of beauitful Newcastle. I get to look at the beach every morning see surfers with dolphins and lay and bask the sunrays of the beautiful Spring. It's being so interesting learning about people and their interests and also the technoloy and cultures of my job. I have loved getting to know the amazing people I am going to be working with daily and can't wait to open our new store.


This week I have spent alot of time with my friends. I forgot how much I had missed them and really regret hiding away for so long and have now learnt from my mistake so the relationship has definetly taught me some things and I will not make the same mistakes again. Working fulltime I haven't really understood how difficult it is to manage your time. I have neglected some important things and it's something I really need to work on. Finally a day off tomorrow but back at work on Sunday.


When I thought I had life planned out it threw a spanner into the works.


Lets find out what future has install for me, together.



P.S I feel I should attach a video of me from last weekend just so you can know the real me.

No comments:

Post a Comment