Friday, April 16, 2010

I don't wanna be anything other then what I've been trying to be lately.

Well tomorrow is offically the first game of netball for the 2010 season. I'm kinda nervous after over 2 months of training it's nothing compared to the thrill of playing a game. For the last 2 weeks netball has been my escape from the shit from uni and life and I am happy I have a hobby to keep me occupied.

This week has been very up and down for me. Just when I had thought I had found my 'true' friends I was proved wrong. I have realised that people are too bored or unhappy with their own lives they are bitching and putting me down behind my back. I am hating that people say one thing to your face then backstab behind your back. Just wish I could find some true friends who will always be there no matter what and love me and stick up for me.

This last week uni has had it's up and downs. From the tests I sat before the holidays the results came back and all very good which has made me really happy but now more tests coming up and I feel really unprepared hopefully I can find some time and get some serious study done. Seeing myself succeed at something really has made my week much brighter.

On my lovelife note, BOYS SUCK! yes you heard me they suck! They really confuse me and I cannot read them one single bit. I wish he would just tell me what he wants from me would make my life a hell of a lot easier! I want to find that boy who will spend a Saturday night in with me or out no matter what I want, I would just like to find where I can find one of these boys!

I've been spending what little spare time I have watching One Tree Hill seasons again. Hearing the lyrics "I don't wanna be anything other then what I've been trying to be lately", has really made me think about my life and where I am headed. I am loving my life right now and I don't wanna be anything other then what I've been trying to be lately. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment