Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gotta speak soft and listen harder

The last week I've had many thoughts running wild through my mind. Thinking keeps me up at night and I keep imagining the future.

I have learnt that in this life to survive we need friends, love and happiness. This week is the first time I have been truly happy in a long time. I am truly happy in myself and it can be seen by others even affected my abilty to play netball.

I have also learnt that change is always going to happen whether we are ready for it or not. Life throws us a curve ball and we have to hit it as hard as we can. A change in opinion of someone, a change in style or even a change in friends. No matter what happens stay true and stick up for yourself and you will find out who your true friends are.

'When one door closes another one opens' - probably the most truest saying ever. Something even better is waiting around the corner and everything happens for a reason. Even if I don't get the job I had an interview for it was still an awesome experience to get as far as I did and another better position will be out there for me.

Not sure where I'm going and I'm getting there no where fast but I'm sure loving the ride.

CurrentlyLoving; lacey tights, L.A Candy - Lauren Conrad, dressing gown, hanging with a boy, life

No comments:

Post a Comment